Monday 15 October 2007

Been away for a bit

October is a real nightmare for teaching. I do believe statistically it is the worst month for bugs, viruses, coughs, colds, infections and the like to occur. Whether that belief is true or not, it has definitely hit us. Already short of staff, I managed to fight off a nasty headachy type bug with just an afternoon off. My colleagues have not been so strong in the fight and I have ended up taking on even more.

This of course is the tip of the iceberg, we have now been covering staff shortages for 10 months for one reason or another and I think it is possibly starting to show now. Usually we are shagged by Christmas, this year we are shagged 3 weeks into the course. Says something in itself I suppose.

http://www.electricalqualifications.co.uk

No comments: